Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 5 hoursServings: 2 Ingredients:
- 1 pound turkey breast, skinless, boneless and cubed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- ½ cup chicken stock
- In your slow cooker, mix the turkey with the lemon juice, scallions and the other ingredients, toss, put the lid on and cook on High for 5 hours.
- Divide the mix between plates and serve right away.
Nutrition: calories 252, fat 15, fiber 2, carbs 6, protein 15