Turkey and Scallions Mix
Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 7 hoursServings: 2 Ingredients:
- 1 pound turkey breasts, skinless, boneless and cubed
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ½ teaspoon sweet paprika
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoons lemon zest, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- In your slow cooker, mix the turkey with the oil, tomato sauce and the other ingredients, toss, put the lid on and cook on Low for 7 hours.
- Divide everything between plates and serve.
Nutrition: calories 234, fat 12, fiber 3, carbs 5, protein 7