Parsley Chicken Mix
Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 5 hoursServings: 2 Ingredients:
- 1 pound chicken breast, skinless, boneless and sliced
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup black olives, pitted and halved
- 1 teaspoon hot paprika
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- In a blender, mix the parsley with the oil, pine nuts and lemon juice and pulse well.
- In your slow cooker, mix the chicken with the parsley mix and the remaining ingredients, toss, put the lid on and cook on High for 5 hours.
- Divide everything between plates and serve.
Nutrition: calories 263, fat 14, fiber 3, carbs 7, protein 16