Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 5 hoursServings: 2 Ingredients:
- 1 pound turkey breast, skinless, boneless and cubed
- 1 red chili, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ½ cup tomato passata
- ½ cup chicken stock
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- In your slow cooker, mix the turkey with the chili, chili powder and the other ingredients, toss, put the lid on and cook on High for 5 hours.
- Divide the mix into bowls and serve.
Nutrition: calories 263, fat 12, fiber 2, carbs 7, protein 18