Kale and Potato Nuggets
Preparation: 40 minutes, Cooking: 15 minutes, Servings: 4Ingredients:
- 4 cups finely chopped kale
- 2 cups thinly chopped potatoes
- ⅛ cup almond milk
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Vegetable oil spray
- Boil potatoes in a large bowl for about 30 minutes until it becomes tender.
- After cooking, drain the potatoes and keep aside.
- In a nonstick pan, pour olive oil and bring to medium heat.
- Put minced garlic and sauté for 3 minutes until it becomes golden brown.
- Put the sautéed garlic into a large bowl.
- Add the drained potatoes into a large bowl and put other ingredients such as almond milk, salt, ground pepper.
- Now put the chopped kale into it and combine well.
- Set the air fryer to 390°F and preheat for 5 minutes.
- Scoop the potato-kale mix and make 1-inch size nuggets.
- Repeat the same process and place all the nuggets in the air fryer basket.
- Drizzle some cooking oil over it and start cooking for 15 minutes.
- Halfway through the cooking, shake the basket for a better baking experience.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional values:Calories: 98, Total fat: 1.3g, Saturated fat: 0.2g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 182mg, Total carbs: 19.2g, Dietary fiber: 2.9g, Total sugars: 1g, Protein: 3.4g, Calcium: 99mg, Potassium: 639mg