Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 5 hoursServings: 2 Ingredients:
- 1 pound turkey breasts, skinless, boneless and cubed
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- In your slow cooker, mix the turkey with the scallions, garam masala and the other ingredients, toss, put the lid on and cook on High for 5 hours.
- Divide the mix into bowls and serve.
Nutrition: calories 201, fat 7, fiber 3, carbs 6, protein 8