Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 4 hoursServings: 2 Ingredients:
- 1 pound beef meat, ground
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 3 tablespoons beef stock
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 3 ounces heavy cream
- In your slow cooker, mix the beef meat with the stock, hot sauce and the other ingredients, whisk, put the lid on and cook on Low for 4 hours.
- Divide the mix into bowls and serve as a party dip.
Nutrition: calories 301, fat 3, fiber 6, carbs 11, protein 5