Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 6 hoursServings: 2 Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
- 2 zucchinis, grated
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tahini paste
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- In your slow cooker, combine the zucchinis with the cream, walnuts and the other ingredients, whisk, put the lid on and cook on Low for 6 hours.
- Blend using an immersion blender, divide into bowls and serve as a party spread.
Nutrition: calories 221, fat 6, fiber 5, carbs 9, protein 3