Preparation: 14 hours, Cooking: 10 minutes, Servings: 8Ingredients:
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1½ cup garbanzo beans, dry
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup white onion, coarsely chopped
- 7 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Cooking oil
- Soak garbanzo beans overnight.
- Rinse and drain.
- Add cilantro, garlic, onion, and parsley in a food processor and blitz well until it combines.
- After that, add the soaked garbanzo, cumin, coriander, cardamom, cayenne, flour, and salt.
- Again blitz, until it becomes a rough batter.
- Place the entire mixture into a cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- After two hours, take it out from the refrigerator and make 1½ inch size balls and slightly press it to shape like a flat patty.
- Set the air fryer temperature to 400°F.
- Spread a baking sheet in the air fryer basket and place the falafel in the basket.
- Spray some cooking oil over it and start baking for 10 minutes.
- Flip the falafel halfway through the cooking.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional values:Calories: 519, Total fat: 8.6g, Saturated fat: 0.9g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 185mg, Total carbs: 87.1g, Dietary fiber: 24.4g, Total sugars: 15.1g, Protein: 27.3g, Calcium: 164mg, Potassium: 1267mg