Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 7 hours and 10 minutesServings: 2 Ingredients:
- ½ pounds beef, minced
- 3 spring onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup mild salsa
- 2 ounces white mushrooms, chopped
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon hives, chopped
- ½ teaspoon coriander, ground
- ½ teaspoon rosemary, dried
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- Heat up a pan with the oil over medium heat, add the spring onions, mushrooms, garlic and the meat, stir, brown for 10 minutes and transfer to your slow cooker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, toss, put the lid on and cook on Low for 7 hours.
- Divide the dip into bowls and serve.
Nutrition: calories 361, fat 6, fiber 6, carbs 12, protein 3