Thai Veg Bites
Preparation: 5 minutes, Cooking: 20 minutes, Servings: 16Ingredients:
- 1 cauliflower, large
- 1 broccoli, large
- 6 carrots, large
- ½ cup peas
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 leeks, finely sliced
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 12 ounces of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Thai green curry paste
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon mixed spice
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- In a nonstick skillet pour olive oil and bring to medium heat.
- Add ginger, onion, garlic, and sauté until it becomes soft.
- Except the leek, cook all the vegetables in a steamer for 20 minutes, until they become tender.
- Add leek, curry paste in the skillet with sautéed garlic, onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- After that, add coconut milk and rest of the seasoning and combine well.
- Add cauliflower rice.
- Continue cooking for 10 minutes on low heat until the sauce becomes half.
- Now add the cooked vegetables and combine well to make veggie bites.
- Refrigerate the mix for one hour.
- After one hour, take out the vegetable mix and make veggie bites by hand.
- Put the veggie bites in the air fryer basket and spray some cooking oil.
- Set the air fryer temperature to 380°F and cook for 10 minutes.
- After 5 minutes of cooking, flip the veggie bites.
- Serve hot along with tomato ketchup.
Nutritional values:Calories: 117, Fat: 7g, Saturated fat: 5g, Carbs: 12g, Protein: 2g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 39mg, Potassium: 367mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 3g, Calcium: 50mg