Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 7 hoursServings: 4 Ingredients:
- 2 cups carrots, peeled and grated
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon mustard powder
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- In your slow cooker, mix the carrots with the cream, turmeric and the other ingredients, whisk, put the lid on and cook on Low for 7 hours.
- Divide the mix into bowls and serve as a party spread.
Nutrition: calories 291, fat 7, fiber 4, carbs 14, protein 3