Pork Chops and Mango Mix
Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 6 hoursServings: 2 Ingredients:
- 1 pound pork chops
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup mango, peeled, and cubed
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup beef stock
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- In your slow cooker, mix the pork chops with the paprika, chili powder, ketchup and the other ingredients, toss, put the lid on and cook on Low for 6 hours.
- Divide everything between plates and serve.
Nutrition: calories 345, fat 5, fiber 7, carbs 17, protein 14