Beef and Zucchinis Mix
Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 8 hoursServings: 2 Ingredients:
- 1 pound beef stew meat, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup beef stock
- ½ teaspoon sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 small zucchinis, cubed
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- In your slow cooker, mix the beef with the oil, stock and the other ingredients, toss, put the lid on and cook on Low for 8 hours.
- Divide the mix between plates and serve.
Nutrition: calories 400, fat 12, fiber 8, carbs 18, protein 20