Crisp Vegan Air Fried Ravioli
Preparation: 15 minutes, Cooking: 8 minutes, Servings: 4Ingredients:
- 8 ounces butternut squash vegan ravioli
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon yeast flakes
- ¼ cup aquafaba (beans stock)
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- ½ cup marinara
- In a shallow bowl, put yeast flakes, bread crumbs, dried basil, dried garlic powder, dried oregano, pepper, salt and combine well.
- In another bowl, pour aquafaba liquid.
- Now start seasoning ravioli by dipping in the aquafaba and then dredging in the breadcrumbs, yeast flake mix.
- Pout the coated ravioli into the air fryer basket.
- Repeat the seasoning process and place all the coated ravioli in the air fryer basket without overlapping.
- Spray some cooking oil over the ravioli.
- Set the air fryer temperature to 390°F and cook for 6 minutes.
- After 6 minutes, flip the ravioli and cook a further 2 minutes.
- Spritz some cooking oil for a better baking experience.
- Serve with marinara sauce.
Nutritional values:Calories: 59, Total fat: 0.8g, Saturated fat: 0.2g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 251mg, Total carbs: 10.8g, Dietary fiber: 0.9g, Total sugars: 1.1g, Protein: 2.1g, Calcium: 32mg, Potassium: 44mg