Pork and Olives Mix
Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 8 hoursServings: 2 Ingredients:
- 1 pound pork roast, sliced
- ½ cup tomato passata
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- Juice of ½ lime
- ¼ cup beef stock
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 1 tablespoon chives, hopped
- In your slow cooker, mix the pork slices with the passata, onion, olives and the other ingredients, toss, put the lid on and cook on Low for 8 hours.
- Divide the mix between plates and serve.
Nutrition: calories 360, fat 4, fiber 3, carbs 17, protein 27